Great vacations begin with great employees
Title : PCP Specialist, 行前预定专员
Launch date : 2019.07.31
Department : Trade & Consumer Services
Location : 上海
Recruitment type : Full Time
Send to E-mail : email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
PCP Sales Agent 行前订预订专员
POSITION SUMMARY: A Pre Cruise Planner Sales Agent handles in-bound and out-bound calls for travel partners and/or direct guests. Representative is responsible to secure reservations and provide general information regarding Royal Caribbean products, pricing and availability. Representative services existing reservations including taking payments, making changes, upselling products when possible, and responding to customer inquiries. Representative is required to comply with established protocols, procedures, call handling requirements and quality assurance standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers in-bound telephone calls from travel partners and/or direct guests requiring information regarding products, services, pricing and promotions. Quotes prices, availability and terms and conditions including cross-selling and up-selling.
- Secure reservations and provide general information regarding Royal Caribbean Pre Cruise Planner products as well as Cruise products, pricing and availability.
- Service existing bookings including making changes to reservations, accepting and recording payments and assisting travel partners with arranging guest preferences. Turn all service calls into sales opportunities when possible.
- Enters required information into Royal Caribbean systems and maintains an accurate history of each reservation and any associated transactions. Uses multiple data base systems, internal computer programs and various computer-based resources.
- Conducts basic research for the purpose of problem resolution and communicates solutions to travel partners and/or guests. Directs non-routine matters to the appropriate Royal Caribbean resource for special handling and resolution.
- Complies with established industry and company protocols and procedures. Understands and complies with company quality assurance standards.
- Attends required training classes, completes required on-line training courses and satisfies completion standards. May be assigned to special projects and may serve on employee committees.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Correct and detailed application of terms and conditions in all booking and servicing scenarios is required. Successful application of these rules eliminates significant financial impact.
College Degree and above
A minimum of six months inside and/or outside sales experience. Customer services experience is preferred as is previous contact center experience. Previous travel industry experience is also preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to assist callers requiring information regarding products, services, pricing and promotions. Quotes prices, availability and terms and conditions including cross-selling and up-selling.
Good Chinese and English Reading and comprehension, good English communication will be preferred.
Ability to perform work in a sitting position and to view a computer screen (including the ability to visually distinguish color) for extended periods (for up to an entire shift period notwithstanding scheduled breaks and lunches).
Ability to hear and speak clearly using a telephone headset for the purpose of continuously answering in-bound telephone calls.
Ability to conform to a pre-determined schedule including daily shifts, breaks, lunches.
Ability to work in a call-center environment and resistance of pressure (open cubicles in close proximity to others, exposure to continuous background noise).
Ability to comply with internal policies, guidelines and conduct standards.
Send to E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org